Last week I gave you the hard fast rules to change your body quick. One of them was to start your day off with a habit that will help keep you on track all day. This week I want to share with you one of my favorite ways to fuel up after a morning workout and an excellent habit…smoothies for breakfast.
Chocolate for breakfast anyone? Let me know what you think
Chocolate Covered Blueberry Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 smoothie
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop Boku protein powder
- 1 scoop Boku superfood greens (optional)
- 3/4 cup hemp milk (home made is best and VERY easy)
- 1 tablespoon raw organic cacao powder (not cocoa)
- In a blender, first combine the hemp milk, cacao, protein powder, and super food if using.
- Next add the frozen blueberries and blend until smooth. You may want to add some water for a thinner consistency.
Tip: If you do not have the Boku protein powder you can use any raw organic sprouted brown rice protein powder.